Determine your rugby travel ideas
We hope our tour package information section has given you some good ideas, and helped you see that Europe and South America are closer than you thought. Of course there will be doubts and questions. Please talk things over with your team, see how they respond. If you get a consensus, contact your Premier International Tours Rugby Travel Agent.
Get the ball rolling
The Premier International Tours rugby travel agent is a rugby person, just as you are, and they are dedicated to the same goals. We know rugby, Europe, South America and your concerns. We will work with you to achieve the ultimate overseas rugby tour experience. You can count on our insights, suggestions, fund raising tools, cost estimates and other valuable rugby travel information to assist you in fulfilling your tour dreams.
The rugby tour information package
Once the ball is rolling, you will need further rugby tour information. That’s why Premier International Tours will prepare a rugby tour information package including the following:
- A rugby travel itinerary outline, with a variety of options for rugby players, coaches and supporters
- Background material on rugby tournaments and travel destinations
- A rugby tour preparation guide, including information on the role of the group leader; expectations and questions; packing and money tips; languages; forms and releases, passports and visas
- A “When You Are Abroad” guide, covering what to expect from European and South American customs, food, accommodation, excursions, communications – even how to fight jet lag.
- Premier International Tours unique fund raising program, which enables rugby players to raise an average of 50% of tour costs.
Meet with your rugby team
At this stage you will need to present the ideas to players, parents and coaches. Our “Rugby Tour Preparation Guide” provides tips on how and when to organize this meeting.
Confirm your rugby tour planning
After receiving the go-ahead from players and parents of youth teams, it’s time to put Premier International Tours to work. We will confirm your application and forward your preferences, special wishes and other requests to our European and South American representatives. Premier International Tours will secure your participation at the selected tournaments, determine suitable opponents for friendly matches, and make all necessary reservations for housing, meals and transportation.