The Support International Sports Dreams is a professional, web driven program to help tour participants solicit sponsors. The premise is to send a personalized letter to businesses and people the athletes know asking for a donation toward their international sports tour.
There are four levels of sponsorship:
- More than $500 - Platinum Level Sponsor
- $500 - Gold Level Sponsor
- $250 – Silver Level Sponsor
- $100 – Bronze Level Sponsor
- Less than $100 – Copper Level Sponsor
- Help a player make his/her International Sports dream come true
- Recognition on the Premier International Tours team page based on sponsorship level
- Tax write off – After receipt of donation the team will mail a Thank You letter which can be used on a tax return.
On the "Fundraising Letters" section on the left, you will be able to:
- Email or print a Sponsor Invite letter.
- Email or print a Sponsor Thank You letter.
- Use a text template for a sponsor invite letter to copy and paste into a Facebook page/status.
- Directions on how to use your local Chamber of Commerce in order to reach out to local businesses (under construction).
- Note: letter's can only be accessed when logged in with your member id.
Individuals or organizations who may have a personal or family relationship with the athlete traveling. Examples are below.
Bakery and Deli
Sports Medicine Clinic
Chamber of Commerce:
Another great way to approach local businesses is to have your club or team join its local city's Chamber of Commerce. A city's Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit membership based organization; what that means is that it works to ensure its members are successful. They encourage all of their members to use all of it’s services, as well as its members also use only other members to do business, after all people enjoy working with those they know and can trust. With a Chamber of Commerce membership, organizations are included in a business directory and distributed around the city as a resource to use when looking for a service or organization, like a mini telephone book with reputable business. As a member you have access to this directory.
For clubs that might consider this option we suggest:
Joining your local Chamber of Commerce, as non-profits, your Chamber of Commerce membership dues will be very reasonable.
Use the directory with contact information to reach out to local businesses to consider sponsoring teams for their tournaments and international travel.
Directors of the club or coaches from the club could attend Chamber of Commerce social networking events; people will be able to identify working with the teams when they have had a personal interaction with the organization.
Under the "Fundraising Letters" section, we have included a template of a letter that your team can draft to send, e-mail or hand deliver to another business member of the Chamber of Commerce to ask for a donation. To access this letter you will need to login with your member id.
Ready to get started?
- Forward your club, college or team logo (.jpeg, .gif, any picture format will work, please no .pdf or .doc).
- Forward team photo (s) as we will place them on the Team Page.
- Assign a main point of contact (if doing raffle same person) that will update Premier International Tours of funds received every two weeks then the Team Page can be updated accordingly.
- Get your member login ID from your Premier International Tours agent.