Dallas Texans Soccer Club - Craft
Gothia Cup and Dana Cup
July 12-28, 2024
A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and BBB Torch Award Recipient
International Tour Partner of US Club Soccer
Convention Partner of United Soccer Coaches
Your Tour Application Package, General Participation Agreement, General Conditions (including our cancellation policy and cancellation fees) and General Information (Download)
Please complete all forms and return them to your team manager with a check for the deposit of $ 600.00 per traveler. This $ 600.00 deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances. Checks to be made out to Premier International Tours
Important: ALL travelers must fill out the individual participant waiver and release form (in the application package) to be allowed on the tour, not just the players.
Important: Include your team name and participant name(s) on your check.
Once we have received all waivers and deposit checks we will add the dates to all the checks before we cash them. This will be done on or around October 20. We will e-mail your manager and coach that checks will be cashed so that families have 3 weeks time to book the Travel Protection Insurance - more information see below.
Premier International Tours has designed a fundraising program for groups from groups including our 2024 Soccer Tour Fundraiser - Win two airline tickets from any destination in North America to Western Europe. Value of this trip is approximately $ 3,000.00. More information click here.
Your Tour Confirmation
After your group has booked with Premier International Tours we will post here a detailed tour confirmation with all important information such as accommodation addresses, flight information, etc. We will e-mail your manager and/or coach when this confirmation is available online.
The tour costs are based on the exchange rate of the US$ towards the Euro, Danish Krone and Swedish Krone. Fluctuations of the exchange rates of all involved currencies can affect the tour costs. In addition to this, we reserve the right to increase the participant prices in case of an increase in airport (security) taxes and/or fuel surcharges for the airlines.
Your payment schedule and how to make payments.
A deposit of $600.00 per person, payable by check only, is required at the time of your group booking. Your group leader will collect these checks and mail them to Premier International Tours. The $600.00 deposit per person is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Deposit $600.00 non-refundable deposit per person sent with the application.
December 1st, 2023 $1,400.00 per person
March 15th, 2024 $1,400.00 per person
May 1st, 2024 balance due per person
As per our General Conditions, PIT reserves the right to cancel the agreement and charge cancellation fees should there be non-fulfillment of payments, as per the payment schedule, by the group or any individuals from the group.
Travelers have two options to pay: by check or by credit card.
Travelers can mail the checks to Premier International Tours, 17838 E. Easter Place, Foxfield, CO 80016. Please have each person include the name of the group and the name of the travelers with/on the check. Please make sure the check will be received on or before the payment date. We will send the group’s main contact (coach and/or manager) an updated financial review/invoice after receipt of these checks. We will not send any individual payment receipt confirmations to the travelers.
By credit card - automatic:
Travelers have the option to complete a credit card authorization form with payments as per the payment schedule agreed upon with the coach and/or manager. Please note a one-time service fee of $140.00 per person will be charged for opting to pay by credit card. We will only accept a credit card authorization form from people who commit to have their card charged for the complete payment schedule (excluding the deposits). On request we can send a credit card authorization form - please contact us directly at Daniel@premierinternationaltours.com.
Many people have a daily limit on their credit card. Please be sure to inform your bank before we charge your card. Every credit card transaction will be confirmed to the owner of the credit card by sending them a receipt per e-mail. We will send the group’s main contact (coach and/or manager) an updated financial review/invoice after processing these credit cards.
The fact that we offer credit card payments is a service for the coach and/or manager of the team because processing these types of payments are time consuming. Please notice that our primary focus and goal is to organize a perfect tour for your group. Therefore, we must set some rules for the payments to avoid that we will be spending more time managing individual payment requirements than the group’s tour arrangements. We hope you understand.
Important Deadlines - These deadlines are in place to ensure the success of your group's tour. Missing these deadlines can have consequences on the tour booking (cancellation fees, no air or hotel availability, etc.).
120 days (March 14, 2024) before departure:
1. Airline name list and passports: We will send the airline list - see this Download for a blank list/template - to the coach/manager to double check before it goes to the airlines. See also very important information for passport procedures on this document. Important: It is the sole responsibility of all travelers' to have the proper/valid travel documents, including a valid passport. Click here for more on Passport and Visa information. Passports need to be valid at least 6 months after the return date. Non-US citizens should contact their local consulate to get the proper information.
2. Team Profile and Roster Form Download: We need this form before this deadline so we can inform the tournaments better about the level of your team and submit your rosters.
3. Rooming list: After the tour is confirmed by the airline and ground suppliers, this rooming list will be available here - Download - so you can start assigning rooms. For room types/configuration: See the tour confirmation that will be posted on the website specifically designed for your group. Please make sure you add double or twin rooms next to each room so we can request this with the hotel. Please be aware that most rooms in the rest of the world are smaller than the rooms in the USA and it is exceptional if hotels outside the USA have king rooms available.
4. Tour Preparation Guide: Premier International Tours has a Tour Preparation Guide available.
Please click here for all information you need to know.
5. Permission to Travel: Youth teams traveling internationally are requested to get a Soccer Federation Permission to Travel. Please start the process now.
More information about this can be found on our website - click here
6. Gifts for opposing teams: Did you think about a gift for the opposing team(s)? We encourage your group to have team pennants for the opposing teams. It is not mandatory or expected to exchange anything, but it is customary for the captains to exchange pennants or some sort of club keepsake and it is optional for the rest of the players to exchange something (patch, pin, pennant, etc.).
90 days (April 14, 2024) before departure:
This is the final deadline for your group to make changes, book additional people, etc. Please note that after this date we cannot accept:
1. Any additional people and/or
2. Any flight or tour deviations and special requests
If you need a deviation (earlier flight departure than the group or later flight return than the group) you need to do this as soon as possible. The airlines charge a standard deviation fee of $150.00 per person (group rates are subject to availability) plus a possible increase in fare on the requested deviation. All deviation requests are subject to availability of flights. Please note that airlines allow only a maximum of 10-20% of the group to deviate (percentage depends on the specific airline) and the deviations must be done with the same airline as the group. Deviations can be made for either the return flight only or outbound flight only (depending on the specific airline) but not both. Only a select few airlines allow routing changes on deviations so routing changes are also subject to the conditions of the specific airline used for the group flights. Most of the time you cannot upgrade group tickets to business or first class. With your tour confirmation we will reconfirm the exact deviation policy of the airline we have booked for your group.
One person (manager or coach) will be the main contact of Premier International Tours. This person should always be copied in on all communications with Premier International Tours.
Travel Protection (travel insurance)
We strongly encourage your participants to consider purchasing travel protection, which may include Accident and Sickness Medical Expense, Trip Cancellation, and Trip Interruption coverage. We offer the option to purchase travel protection with our partner Travel Insured. Plan costs are calculated on a variety of factors such as the type of plan selected, age of the traveler(s) and tour cost. Please note that this is supplemental travel protection offered through a 3rd party, Travel Insured. As such, any purchase, and applicable terms and conditions of any purchase, are solely between Travel Insured and the purchaser/traveler, NOT Premier International Tours.
Day by Day Itinerary
We will first post a provisional itinerary and between 1-3 weeks before departure the final itinerary. We will e-mail your manager and/or coach when this itinerary is available online.
At each destination and/or tournament, Premier International Tours has its own tournament staff available to assist you. Secondly Premier International Tours is available 24/7 in case of emergencies (mainly when you are dealing with issues within the USA or matters you cannot resolve with our local – at your destination - staff).