USYS ODP 2002-2003 National Team
Paris, France Tour
April 4-12, 2020
A+ rating Better Business Bureau
Partner of U.S. Youth Soccer
Sanctioned by the United Soccer Coaches (formerly NSCAA)
International travel partner of US Club Soccer
Before you book:
Your Tour Proposal (Download)
General (Cancellation) Conditions and General Information (Download) We strongly advise all participants to read these conditions to avoid any misunderstandings.
After you have booked:
Your Tour Confirmation
We have created a detailed tour confirmation - click here to download. It is very important that all travelers review this document carefully.
We encourage that your group assigns one person (manager or coach) who will be the main contact of Premier International Tours. This person should always be copied in on all communications with Premier International Tours. Your Premier International Tours contact is Mike Stebbins - Mike@premierinternationaltours.com. Please always copy in when e-mailing Mike. Our telephone number is (800) 724-6076.
We strongly encourage your participants to purchase travel and cancellation interruption insurance. Please click here to get detailed information about the policy of Travel Insured. Follow the instructions as per PDF file. Your coach or team manager will check with all travelers if they want to purchase insurance. Please click here for the student policy enrollment form and please click here for the adult policy enrollment form.
Day by Day Itinerary
Between 2-4 weeks before departure Premier International Tours will post the final itinerary on this page. We will e-mail your manager and/or coach when this itinerary is available online. We will first post a provisional itinerary and between 2-4 weeks before departure the final itinerary.
At each destination and/or tournament, Premier International Tours has its own tournament staff available to assist you. Secondly Premier International Tours is available 24/7 in case of emergencies: In case of emergencies (mainly when you are dealing with issues within the USA or matters you cannot resolve with our local – at your destination - staff) please contact us at (720) 607-0783.
110 days before departure:
1. We encourage you to start working on your passport. Passports need to be valid 6 months from your return date. More information about passports and visas can be found at our Tour Preparation Guide - click here.
2. If you need a deviation (earlier flight departure than the group or later flight return than the group) you need to do this within the next week. We will not accept any deviations within 90 days from departure. The airlines charge a standard deviation fee of $150.00 per person (group rates are subject to availability) plus a possible increase in fare on the requested deviation. All deviation requests are subject to availability of flights. Please notice that airlines allow only a maximum of 10-20% of the group to deviate (percentage depends on the specific airline) and the deviations must be done with the same airline as the group. Deviations can be done for either the return flight only or outbound flight only (depends on the specific airline) but not both. Only a select few airlines allow routing changes on deviations so routing changes are also subject to the conditions of the specific airline used for the group flights. Most of the times you cannot upgrade group tickets to business or first class.
3. Premier International Tours has a Tour Preparation Guide available. Please click here for all information you need to know.
100 days before departure:
Youth teams traveling internationally are requested to get a Soccer Federation Permission to Travel. If you have not started the process, please do so now. More information about this can be found on our website - click here
90 days before departure:
This is one of the most important deadlines for your tour. By this date we cannot accept 1. any additional people 2. any deviation requests. By this date we need to know as well special meal requests like vegetarian, gluten free, etc.
We will contact the coach and/or manager to reconfirm the number of people traveling, to get the official names (as per your passport or birth certificate including middle names) and DOB plus special seating requests. We will ask your manager and/or coach as well to fill out a so called Team Profile Form (for friendly games tours only) and to create a rooming list.
80 days before departure:
1. Premier International Tours will offer all travelers (players, coaches and parents) a NIKE travel t-shirt. We will ask your coach and/or manager for the sizes of all travelers. We encourage you to take some group pictures in front of sites wearing our tees for the Premier International Tours annual photo contest. The winning picture get a $ 500.00 NIKE gift certificate.
2. Please make sure you read the ground transportation inclusions and the role of your guide - see Your Tour Confirmation above.
70 days before departure:
1. We have informed your coach and/or manager about possible excursions (not available for some of tournaments) your group can prebook. Now is a good time to get this finalized.
2. If your team participates at a tournament, please familiarize yourself with the tournament rules listed on each tournament website.
3. Did you think about a gift for the opposing team(s)? We encourage your group to have team pennants for the opposing teams. Any other gift will be appreciated as well.
60 days before departure:
We need to have all signed waivers e-mailed back to us. Please click here to access our waiver forms.