Kelowna United FC
Kelowna United FC European Tour
A+ rating Better Business Bureau
Sanctioned by the United Soccer Coaches (formerly NSCAA)
Partner of U.S. Youth Soccer
International travel partner of US Club Soccer
Before you book:
Your Tour Proposal (Download)
General (Cancellation) Conditions and General Information (Download) We strongly advise all participants to read these conditions to avoid any misunderstandings.
After you have booked:
Your Tour Confirmation
After your group has booked with Premier International Tours we will post here a detailed tour confirmation with all important information such as accommodation addresses, flight information, excursion options, etc. We will e-mail your manager and/or coach when this confirmation is available online.
The tour costs are based on the exchange rate of the US$ and CAD$ towards the Euro and British Pound. Fluctuations of the exchange rates of all involved currencies can affect the tour costs. In addition to this, we reserve the right to increase the participant prices in case of an increase in airport (security) taxes and/or fuel surcharges for the airlines.
Your payment schedule
Together with your manager and/or coach we will make a payment schedule for your group. This schedule will be posted here after your group has booked.
Important information regarding your payment
In our proposals, we offer to help to manage and administrate all payments. To avoid any misunderstandings, we have created some guidelines for payments including the options we can offer.
Contact us with any questions, concerns, or changes to the itinerary/tour proposal.
Share and discuss the tour proposal with your group and set a date to get commitments for the tour.
Set a date to collect deposits to commit to the tour. We require a non-refundable CAD 200.00 deposit per person to book the tour – see below for more information about payments.
Once you have deposits and are ready to book the tour, fill out the Booking Form (document sent in the same e-mail as this proposal) and send it back to us along with the group’s deposit (see below for more information about payments and this information is also included on your group’s website page).
Additional information about payments:
Your group can make (bi) monthly payment installments to pay for the tour. The payment installments will be discussed between Premier International Tours and the group leader to ensure that the installments will work for all participants and overseas partners involved in the tour.
These installments can be made/paid via wire transfer to our Canadian bank account.
Please notice that our primary focus and goal is to organize a perfect tour for your group. Therefore, we must set some rules for the payments to avoid that we will be spending more time managing individual payment requirements than the group’s tour arrangements. We hope you understand.
We encourage that your group assigns one person (manager or coach) who will be the main contact of Premier International Tours. This person should always be copied in on all communications with Premier International Tours.
We offer your travelers the option to purchase travel insurance. More information about the travel insurance, including rates and policy details, will be sent after the tour booking.
Day by Day Itinerary
Between 2-4 weeks before departure Premier International Tours will post the final itinerary on this page. We will e-mail your manager and/or coach when this itinerary is available online. We will first post a provisional itinerary and between 2-4 weeks before departure the final itinerary.
At each destination and/or tournament, Premier International Tours has its own tournament staff available to assist you. Secondly Premier International Tours is available 24/7 in case of emergencies: In case of emergencies (mainly when you are dealing with issues within North America or matters you cannot resolve with our local – at your destination - staff) please contact us at (720) 607-0783.
110 days before departure:
1. We encourage you to start working on your passport. Passports need to be valid 180 days from your return date. More information about passports and visas can be found at our Tour Preparation Guide - click here.
2. If you need a deviation (earlier flight departure than the group or later flight return than the group) you need to do this within the next week. We will not accept any deviations within 90 days from departure. The airlines charge a standard deviation fee of CAD $203.00 per person (group rates are subject to availability) plus a possible increase in fare on the requested deviation. All deviation requests are subject to availability of flights. Please notice that airlines allow only a maximum of 10-20% of the group to deviate (percentage depends on the specific airline) and the deviations must be done with the same airline as the group. Deviations can be done for either the return flight only or outbound flight only (depends on the specific airline) but not both. Only a select few airlines allow routing changes on deviations so routing changes are also subject to the conditions of the specific airline used for the group flights. Most of the times you cannot upgrade group tickets to business or first class.
3. Premier International Tours has a Tour Preparation Guide available. Please click here for all information you need to know.
100 days before departure:
Youth teams traveling internationally are requested to get a Soccer Federation Permission to Travel. If you have not started the process, please do so now. More information about this can be found on our website - click here
90 days before departure:
This is one of the most important deadlines for your tour. By this date we cannot accept 1. any additional people 2. any deviation requests. By this date we need to know as well special meal requests like vegetarian, gluten free, etc.
We will contact the coach and/or manager to reconfirm the number of people traveling, to get the official names (as per your passport or birth certificate including middle names) and DOB plus special seating requests. We will ask your manager and/or coach as well to fill out a so called Team Profile Form (for friendly games tours only) and to create a rooming list.
80 days before departure:
Please make sure you read the ground transportation inclusions and the role of your guide - see Your Tour Confirmation above.
70 days before departure:
1. We have informed your coach and/or manager about possible excursions (not available for some of tournaments) your group can pre-book. Now is a good time to get this finalized.
2. If your team participates at a tournament, please familiarize yourself with the tournament rules listed on each tournament website.
3. Did you think about a gift for the opposing team(s)? We encourage your group to have team pennants for the opposing teams. Any other gift will be appreciated as well.
60 days before departure:
We need to have all signed waivers e-mailed back to us. Please click here to access our waiver forms.