Alvernia University Women's Soccer
International Soccer Tour 2024
Italy and Greece - Rome and Athens
March 2-10, 2024
A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and BBB Torch Award Recipient
International Tour Partner of US Club Soccer and organizer of US Club Soccer National id2 Team Tours
We are excited that Alvernia University Women's Soccer has booked a tour to Italy and Greece with Premier International Tours. Please find below important information about your tour. We sincerely recommend that all travelers review this team website page.
December 2, 2023 is the final deadline to make changes, book addtional people, etc
This is one of the most important deadline for your tour. By this date we cannot accept 1. any additional people 2. any deviation and/or special requests and 3. your excursions need to be booked. By this date we need to know as well special meal requests like vegetarian, gluten free, etc. We will contact the coach and/or manager to reconfirm the number of people traveling, to get the official names (as per your passport or birth certificate including middle names) and DOB plus special seating requests. We will ask your manager and/or coach as well to fill out a so called Team Profile Form (for friendly games tours only) and to create a rooming list.
Your Tour Confirmation (Download)
Premier International Tours has posted here a detailed tour confirmation with all important information such as flight information, excursion options, etc. We will update this files with accommodation address no later than December 2, 2023.
The tour costs are based on the exchange rate of the US$ and CAD$ towards the Euro and British Pound. Fluctuations of the exchange rates of all involved currencies can affect the tour costs. In addition to this, we reserve the right to increase the participant prices in case of an increase in airport (security) taxes and/or fuel surcharges for the airlines.
Your Original Tour Proposal (Download)
General Participation Agreement, General Conditions (including our cancellation policy and cancellation fees) and General Information (Download)
It is mandatory that all participants read these conditions to avoid any misunderstandings.
Individual Waiver and Release (Download)
We require a signed waiver from ALL travelers (players, staff, family members, supporters, etc.) to be e-mailed back to us upon booking for the tour. A legal guardian/parent of any traveler who is a minor must also sign the last page of this waiver (in addition to the traveler signing the waiver).
About Premier International Tours
Your payment schedule and how to make payments.
$ 200.00 non refundable deposits with booking
$ 800.00 per person on or before July 18, 2023
$ 800.00 per person on or before September 12, 2023
$ 800.00 per person on or before November 1, 2023
Balance due on or before January 17, 2023
Please note our payment policy is in place in order to make sure payments from your group are received in a timely manner and payments can then be made to the various suppliers in a timely manner. Please notice that our primary focus and goal is to organize a perfect tour for your group. Therefore, we must set some rules for the payments to avoid that we will be spending more time managing individual payment requirements than the group’s tour arrangements. We hope you understand. A deposit of $200.00 per person, payable by check only, is required at the time of your group booking. Please make sure you do not add a date on your check (see Travel Protection Insurance as well). Your group leader will collect these checks and mail them to Premier International Tours. The $200.00 deposit per person is non-refundable under any circumstances. Together with your manager and/or coach we will make a payment schedule for your group for the subsequent payments after the deposit. This schedule will be posted here after your group has booked. Payments must follow the schedule posted here.
Each payment installment must be made as one group payment on behalf of all paying travelers via wire transfer or check. Your group needs to assign a person to collect individual payments from all travelers and deposit these payments into a so-called team or group account. Then the assigned group contact will wire each group payment or mail us a check, as per payment schedule, to Premier International Tours. We will give the assigned group contact instructions and information on how to wire the funds. Your group/group contact will be reimbursed for any wire fees incurred.
One person (manager or coach) will be the main contact of Premier International Tours. This person should always be copied in on all communications with Premier International Tours.
Travel Protection (travel insurance)
We strongly encourage your participants to consider purchasing travel protection, which may include Accident and Sickness Medical Expense, Trip Cancellation, and Trip Interruption coverage. We offer the option to purchase travel protection plans with our partner Travel Insured. Plan costs are calculated on a variety of factors such as the type of plan selected, age of the traveler(s) and tour cost. Please note that this is supplemental travel protection offered through a 3rd party. As such, any purchase, and applicable terms and conditions of any purchase, are solely between Travel Insured and the purchaser/traveler, NOT Premier International Tours.
Travel Insured has a Student Deluxe Protection Plan (with or without Cancel For Any Reason = CFAR) available to purchase. This is a group plan that requires travelers be students/youth athletes 35 years of age or younger and no more than 20% of the group made up of adults. A document with more information about this plan and important disclaimers can be found by clicking here. The optional CFAR coverage is up to 75% of the prepaid, nonrefundable trip cost (subject to $10,000 maximum). You must cancel your trip 48 hours or more prior to scheduled departure. For trips that do not have any prepaid, nonrefundable expenses, CFAR is not available. This CFAR benefit is not available to residents of New York State and additional cost and terms apply. We recommend that you purchase this plan using our services no later than 20 weeks prior to departure.
Adults traveling that are over the allowed 20% can purchase travel protection individually - to check out compare and purchase Travel Insured’s plans, click here. The individual travel protection plan that offers CFAR benefit requires that individuals purchase this optional benefit within 21 days of the date the initial payment or deposit for the tour is received. Again, CFAR coverage is up to 75% of the prepaid, nonrefundable trip cost (subject to $10,000 maximum). You must cancel your trip 48 hours or more prior to scheduled departure. For trips that do not have any prepaid, nonrefundable expenses, CFAR is not available. This CFAR benefit is not available to residents of New York State and additional cost and terms apply.
Once we process your deposits, we will pre-register your group for the Student Deluxe plan with Travel Insured. We will then share the booking link with your team manager to complete and book this. We advise you to complete the Student Deluxe booking no later than 20 weeks prior to departure. If you need assistance, please let us know. Again, we strongly recommend that you book the Student Deluxe plan including CFAR. Adults traveling over the allowed 20% booked with the Student Deluxe policy should book insurance themselves directly using the link provided in the paragraph above. To include CFAR (which we recommend), you need to book/purchase this within 21 days from paying your tour deposits.
Day by Day Itinerary
We will first post a provisional itinerary and between 2-4 weeks before departure the final itinerary. We will e-mail your manager and/or coach when this itinerary is available online.
At each destination and/or tournament, Premier International Tours has its own tournament staff available to assist you. Secondly Premier International Tours is available 24/7 in case of emergencies (mainly when you are dealing with issues within the USA or matters you cannot resolve with our local – at your destination - staff).
COVID-19-related Travel Requirements - Traveling at Your Own Risk
Please note that COVID-19 has caused countries around the world to devise policies governing travel by non-citizens to their sovereign territories. This has often resulted in the following circumstances below, creating much uncertainty as to the regulations and requirements that apply to group travel itineraries:
* Numerous governmental entities at the destination country creating COVID-19 regulations, such as the Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Health, Immigration Office, and others, often without coordinating with each other, which can result in conflicting and contradictory policies
* Policies and regulations are often not clear, leading to potential misunderstanding.
* Policies and regulations are often not translated to English correctly, leading to potential misunderstanding.
* Policies and regulations are subject to frequent changes.
* Policies and regulations are subject to the subjective interpretation of individual immigration officers and other governmental authorities at the destination and in-transit countries, leading to potentially arbitrary decisions about traveler entry into / transit through a country.
All of the above taken together create situations where you are potentially Traveling at Your Own Risk, but not limited to, being denied boarding an aircraft flying to your destination and / or being denied entry to the destination or in-transit countries. While our company will endeavor to ascertain all rules and regulations applying to your travel itinerary, ultimately you agree that you are Traveling at Your Own Risk.
120 days before departure - November 2, 2023:
1. We encourage you to start working on your passport. Passports need to be valid 6 months from your return date. More information about passports and visas can be found at our Tour Preparation Guide - click here.
2. If you need a deviation (earlier flight departure than the group or later flight return than the group) you need to do this as soon as possible. We will not accept any deviations within 90 days from departure. The airlines charge a standard deviation fee of $150.00 per person (group rates are subject to availability) plus a possible increase in fare on the requested deviation. All deviation requests are subject to availability of flights. Please notice that airlines allow only a maximum of 10-20% of the group to deviate (percentage depends on the specific airline) and the deviations must be done with the same airline as the group. Deviations can be done for either the return flight only or outbound flight only (depends on the specific airline) but not both. Only a select few airlines allow routing changes on deviations so routing changes are also subject to the conditions of the specific airline used for the group flights. Most of the times you cannot upgrade group tickets to business or first class. With your tour confirmation we will reconfirm the exact deviation policy of the airline we have booked for your group.
3. Premier International Tours has a Tour Preparation Guide available. Please click here for all information you need to know.
4. Youth teams traveling internationally are requested to get a Soccer Federation Permission to Travel. If you have not started the process, please do so now. More information about this can be found on our website - click here
5. We will ask your team manager or coach to start working on an airline list. All names should match each person’s passport including middle name(s). If you requested a passport but don't have it yet, please use your borth certificate. Please notice as well that each passport needs to be valid 6 months from the return date. We would like to have this back by January 6th. This list can include as well frequent flyer and other numbers as well as seat requests.
90 days before departure = December 2, 2023:
1. We need to have the final airline list.
2. We also need the final rooming list and your team profile form or roster form.
3. Book your excursion (not available for the tournaments). Please notice that most pre-booked excursions are non-refundable. We have already informed your coach and/or manager about possible excursions Now is the time to get this finalized. We don't accept any changes and/or additions after this deadline.
4. If your team participates at a tournament, please familiarize yourself with the tournament rules listed on each tournament website.
5. Did you think about a gift for the opposing team(s)? We encourage your group to have team pennants for the opposing teams. Any other gift will be appreciated as well.