WNY Flash Soccer Club
International Soccer Tour 2024
Sweden - Gothia Cup
July 13-21, 2024
A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and BBB Torch Award Recipient
International Tour Partner of US Club Soccer and organizer of US Club Soccer National id2 Team Tours
Before you book:
Your Tour Proposal (Download)
General Participation Agreement, General Conditions (including our cancellation policy and cancellation fees) and General Information (Download)
It is mandatory that all participants read these conditions to avoid any misunderstandings.
Group Tour Booking Form (Download)
This form needs to be filled out and signed by the group leader to officially book the tour.
Individual Waiver and Release (Download)
We require a signed waiver from ALL travelers (players, staff, family members, supporters, etc.) upon booking for the tour. A legal guardian/parent of any traveler who is a minor must also sign the last page of this waiver (in addition to the traveler signing the waiver).
About Premier International Tours
Next steps/How to book
Assign one person from the group to be the main contact for the group. This will be the only person who will communicate with us.
Contact us with any questions or changes to the itinerary/tour proposal.
Share and discuss the tour proposal with your group and set a date to get provisional (verbal/by e-mail) commitments for the tour.
When your group has enough commitments to move forward with the tour, contact us and we will send your group contact an e-mail with instructions regarding deposits to share with the group.
Set another date to collect the deposit checks to commit to the tour. We require a $200.00 deposit (must be by check) per person to book the tour – see below for more information about payments. The $200.00 per person is non-refundable under any circumstances. Please make sure you don't add a date on the check.
Once you have all deposits and are ready to book the tour:
a. Group leader must fill out and sign the group Booking Form (see above).
b. Mail us the (non-refundable) $200.00 per person/travelers deposits.
c. Email us a list of travelers' names (this document will be provided by us).
d. All travelers must sign the Individual Waiver and Release form (see above).
After you have booked:
Your Tour Confirmation
After your group has booked with Premier International Tours we will post here a detailed tour confirmation with all important information such as accommodation addresses, flight information, excursion options, etc. We will e-mail your manager and/or coach when this confirmation is available online.
The tour costs are based on the exchange rate of the US$ and CAD$ towards the Euro and British Pound. Fluctuations of the exchange rates of all involved currencies can affect the tour costs. In addition to this, we reserve the right to increase the participant prices in case of an increase in airport (security) taxes and/or fuel surcharges for the airlines.
Your payment schedule and how to make payments.
A deposit of $200.00 per person, payable by check only, is required at the time of your group booking. Please make sure you do not add a date on your check (see Travel Protection Insurance as well). Your group leader will collect these checks and mail them to Premier International Tours. The $200.00 deposit per person is non-refundable under any circumstances. Together with your manager and/or coach we will make a payment schedule for your group for the subsequent payments after the deposit. This schedule will be posted here after your group has booked. Payments must follow the schedule posted here. Each payment installment must be made as one group payment on behalf of all paying travelers via wire transfer or check. Your group needs to assign a person to collect individual payments from all travelers and deposit these payments into a so-called team or group account. Then the assigned group contact will wire each group payment or mail us a check, as per payment schedule, to Premier International Tours. We will give the assigned group contact instructions and information on how to wire the funds. Your group/group contact will be reimbursed for any wire fees incurred. Please note our payment policy is in place in order to make sure payments from your group are received in a timely manner and payments can then be made to the various suppliers in a timely manner. Please notice that our primary focus and goal is to organize a perfect tour for your group. Therefore, we must set some rules for the payments to avoid that we will be spending more time managing individual payment requirements than the group’s tour arrangements. We hope you understand.
One person (manager or coach) will be the main contact of Premier International Tours. This person should always be copied in on all communications with Premier International Tours.
Travel Protection (travel insurance)
We strongly encourage your participants to consider purchasing travel protection, which may include Accident and Sickness Medical Expense, Trip Cancellation, and Trip Interruption coverage. We offer the option to purchase travel protection plans with our partner Travel Guard. Plan costs are calculated on a variety of factors such as the type of plan selected, age of the traveler(s) and tour cost. Please note that this is supplemental travel protection offered through a 3rd party. As such, any purchase, and applicable terms and conditions of any purchase, are solely between Travel Insured and the purchaser/traveler, NOT Premier International Tours.
Travelers can purchase travel protection individually or as a family directly with Travel Guard. To check, compare and purchase Travel Guard's plans, click here. The individual travel protection plan that offers CFAR benefit requires that individuals purchase this optional benefit within 15 days of the date the initial payment or deposit for the tour is received. CFAR coverage is up to 50% or 75% of the prepaid, nonrefundable trip cost (subject to $10,000 maximum). You must cancel your trip 48 hours or more prior to scheduled departure. For trips that do not have any prepaid, nonrefundable expenses, CFAR is not available.
If any travelers have questions about the coverage, inclusions, etc., they need to contact Travel Guard directly as Premier International Tours and its staff are not allowed (legally) to discuss the coverage, policies, inclusions, etc. with the travelers.
We will send an email to your group leader about this as well after the tour is booked.
Day by Day Itinerary
We will first post a provisional itinerary and between 1-3 weeks before departure the final itinerary. We will e-mail your manager and/or coach when this itinerary is available online.
At each destination and/or tournament, Premier International Tours has its own tournament staff available to assist you. Secondly Premier International Tours is available 24/7 in case of emergencies (mainly when you are dealing with issues within the USA or matters you cannot resolve with our local – at your destination - staff).
COVID-19-related Travel Requirements - Traveling at Your Own Risk
Please note that COVID-19 has caused countries around the world to devise policies governing travel by non-citizens to their sovereign territories. This has often resulted in the following circumstances below, creating much uncertainty as to the regulations and requirements that apply to group travel itineraries:
* Numerous governmental entities at the destination country creating COVID-19 regulations, such as the Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Health, Immigration Office, and others, often without coordinating with each other, which can result in conflicting and contradictory policies
* Policies and regulations are often not clear, leading to potential misunderstanding.
* Policies and regulations are often not translated to English correctly, leading to potential misunderstanding.
* Policies and regulations are subject to frequent changes.
* Policies and regulations are subject to the subjective interpretation of individual immigration officers and other governmental authorities at the destination and in-transit countries, leading to potentially arbitrary decisions about traveler entry into / transit through a country.
All of the above taken together create situations where you are potentially Traveling at Your Own Risk, but not limited to, being denied boarding an aircraft flying to your destination and / or being denied entry to the destination or in-transit countries. While our company will endeavor to ascertain all rules and regulations applying to your travel itinerary, ultimately you agree that you are Traveling at Your Own Risk.
120 days before departure:
1. Airline namelist and passports: We will send the airline list - see this Download for a blank list/template - to the coach/manager to double check before it goes to the airlines. See also very important information for passport procedures on this document. Important: It is the sole responsibility of all travelers' to have the proper/valid travel documents, including a valid passport. Click here for more on Passport and Visa information. Passports need to be valid at least 6 months after the return date. Non-US citizens should contact their local consulate to get the proper information.
2. Excursions: Excursions need to be chosen and booked by this day (we will send you a Tour Confirmation at the time of booking including more information about the excursions we offer). Book your excursion (not available for the tournaments). Please note that most pre-booked excursions are non-refundable. Now is the time to get this finalized. We cannot accept any changes and/or additions after this deadline.
3. Team Profile and Roster Form Download: We need this form before this deadline so we can inform our local staff better about the level of your team.
4. Rooming list: After the tour is confirmed by the airline and ground suppliers, this rooming list will be available here - Download - so you can start assigning rooms. For room types/configuration: See the tour confirmation that will be posted on the website specifically designed for your group. Please make sure you add double or twin rooms next to each room so we can request this with the hotel. Please be aware that most rooms in the rest of the world are smaller than the rooms in the USA and it is exceptional if hotels outside the USA have king rooms available.
5. Tour Preparation Guide: Premier International Tours has a Tour Preparation Guide available. Please click here for all information you need to know.
6. Permission to Travel: Youth teams traveling internationally are requested to get a Soccer Federation Permission to Travel. Please start the process now. More information about this can be found on our website - click here
7. Gifts for opposing teams: Did you think about a gift for the opposing team(s)? We encourage your group to have team pennants for the opposing teams. It is not mandatory or expected to exchange anything, but it is customary for the captains to exchange pennants or some sort of club keepsake and it is optional for the rest of the players to exchange something (patch, pin, pennant, etc.).
90 days before departure:
This is the final deadline for your group to make changes, book additional people, etc. Please note that after this date we cannot accept:
1. Any additional people and/or
2. Any flight or tour deviations and special requests
If you need a deviation (earlier flight departure than the group or later flight return than the group) you need to do this as soon as possible. The airlines charge a standard deviation fee of $150.00 per person (group rates are subject to availability) plus a possible increase in fare on the requested deviation. All deviation requests are subject to availability of flights. Please note that airlines allow only a maximum of 10-20% of the group to deviate (percentage depends on the specific airline) and the deviations must be done with the same airline as the group. Deviations can be made for either the return flight only or outbound flight only (depending on the specific airline) but not both. Only a select few airlines allow routing changes on deviations so routing changes are also subject to the conditions of the specific airline used for the group flights. Most of the time you cannot upgrade group tickets to business or first class. With your tour confirmation we will reconfirm the exact deviation policy of the airline we have booked for your group.