Azzurri FC 05B
2020 Azzurri FC 05B and MIC Tour
April 6-13, 2020 changed into March 29-April 5, 2021
A+ rating Better Business Bureau
Partner of U.S. Youth Soccer
Sanctioned by the United Soccer Coaches (formerly NSCAA)
International travel partner of US Club Soccer
Before you book:
Note: We have updated your 2020 team website for 2021. All changes are made in blue.
General (Cancellation) Conditions and General Information (Download) We strongly advise all participants to read these conditions to avoid any misunderstandings. The 2020 tour was postponed from April 6-13, 2020 to March 29-April 5, 2021. We have secured all reservations for 2021 with a final deadline to commit at December 15, 2020. If people cancel before December 15, 2020 the cancellation fees are $ 689.00 per person. If people cancel after December 15, 2020 please check our general conditions (see Download) starting with sub 5 - item 3. Depending on how the situation is with COVID-19 at the time, we can, however, contact the tour suppliers to see if they are willing to give any refunds and/or future travel credits.
Individual Waiver and Release (Download)
We require a signed waiver from all travelers to be e-mailed back to us upon booking for the tour but not later than December 15, 2020.
After you have booked:
Your Tour Confirmation
We have created a detailed tour confirmation - click here to download. It is very important that all travelers review this document carefully. We will update this 2020 confirmation after December15, 2020. For 2021 we have secured following flights.
Monday March 29 SFO-Lisbon TAP 236 departure 430PM and arrival 1140AM
Tuesday March 30 Lisbon-Barcelona TAP 1042 departure 205PM and arrival 455PM
Monday April 5 Barcelona-Lisbon TAP 1039 departure 600AM and arrival 0700AM
Monday April 5 Lisbon-SFO TAP 237 departure 1000AM and arrival 240PM
Your payment schedule
October 1, 2019 - $600.00 per person.
December 2, 2019 - $600.00 per person
January 31, 2020 - balance due per person
Tour has been paid in full.
Important information regarding your payment
In our proposals, we offer to help to manage and administrate all payments. To avoid any misunderstandings, we have created some guidelines for payments including the options we can offer.
Travelers have two options to pay: by check or by credit card.
Travelers can mail the checks to Premier International Tours, 17838 E. Easter Place, Foxfield, CO 80016. Please have each person include the name of the group and the name of the travelers with/on the check. Please make sure the check will be received on or before the payment date. We will send the group’s main contact (coach and/or manager) an updated financial review/invoice after receipt of these checks. We will not send any individual payment receipt confirmations to the travelers.
By credit card - automatic:
Travelers have the option to complete a credit card authorization form with payments (a minimum of $250.00 per transaction) as per the payment schedule agreed upon with the coach and/or manager. We will only accept a c.c. authorization form from people who commit to have their card charged for the complete payment schedule. We will forward a credit card authorization to your coach and/or manager which you can complete and return to your coach or team manager. Your coach or team manager will then send in these forms to us which will be processed for the payments. We will charge the credit cards on the dates as per authorization form (maybe 1-2 days before or after).
By credit card – one-time credit card payments:
If you would like to make an on-time credit card authorization please click here (under construction) process your credit card payment. This is a secure website.
A lot of people have a daily limit on their c.c. please tell them that they need to inform their bank before we charge the card. Every credit card transaction will be confirmed to the owner of the c.c. by sending them a receipt per e-mail. We will send the group’s main contact (coach and/or manager) an updated financial review/invoice after processing these credit cards.
The fact that we offer credit card payments is a service for the coach and/or manager of the team because processing these types of payments are time consuming
Please notice that our primary focus and goal is to organize a perfect tour for your group. Therefore, we must set some rules for the payments to avoid that we will be spending more time managing individual payment requirements than the group’s tour arrangements. We hope you understand.
2021 Tour update: The above included 2020 tour payment information is not current anymore because Premier International Tours is no longer accepting credit card payments. Your tour contact (group leader or manager) will collect any additional payments (if needed) and wire the funds to us.
We encourage that your group assigns one person (manager or coach) who will be the main contact of Premier International Tours. This person should always be copied in on all communications with Premier International Tours.
Your Premier International Tours contact is Loek van Zijl. His e-mail address in Loek@premierinternationaltours.com. Our telephone number is (800) 724-6076.
We strongly encourage your participants to consider purchasing travel protection (insurance), which may include Accident and Sickness Medical Expense, Trip Cancellation, and Trip Interruption coverage. Your travelers can book travel protection plans through Travel Insured. We recommend you consider the Worldwide Trip Protector Plus plan which includes Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) coverage - a document with more information about this plan can be found by clicking here. Your travelers can book the travel protection on their own and choose the travel protection provider they prefer. The plan cost depends on a variety of factors such as the type of plan selected, age of the traveler(s) and tour cost.
To check out, compare and purchase Travel Insured’s plans, click here.
The travel protection plan that includes Cancel For Any Reason requires that individuals purchase the travel protection plan within 21 days of sending in the deposit for the tour. Please notice that the insurance policy including the CFAR option is only available for new participants because the current participants already paid their deposits months ago. CFAR coverage is up to 75% of the prepaid, nonrefundable trip cost (subject to $20,000 maximum). CFAR is optional and available for purchase at the individual level. Trip cancellation must be 48 hours or more prior to scheduled departure. This CFAR benefit is not available to residents of New York State.
Day by Day Itinerary
Between 2-4 weeks before departure Premier International Tours will post the final itinerary on this page. We will e-mail your manager and/or coach when this itinerary is available online. We will first post a provisional itinerary and between 2-4 weeks before departure the final itinerary.
At each destination and/or tournament, Premier International Tours has its own tournament staff available to assist you. Secondly Premier International Tours is available 24/7 in case of emergencies: In case of emergencies (mainly when you are dealing with issues within the USA or matters you cannot resolve with our local – at your destination - staff) please contact us at (720) 607-0783.
110 days before departure:
1. We encourage you to start working on your passport. Passports need to be valid 6 months from your return date. More information about passports and visas can be found at our Tour Preparation Guide - click here.
2. If you need a deviation (earlier flight departure than the group or later flight return than the group) you need to do this within the next week. We will not accept any deviations within 90 days from departure. The airlines charge a standard deviation fee of $150.00 per person (group rates are subject to availability) plus a possible increase in fare on the requested deviation. All deviation requests are subject to availability of flights. Please notice that airlines allow only a maximum of 10-20% of the group to deviate (percentage depends on the specific airline) and the deviations must be done with the same airline as the group. Deviations can be done for either the return flight only or outbound flight only (depends on the specific airline) but not both. Only a select few airlines allow routing changes on deviations so routing changes are also subject to the conditions of the specific airline used for the group flights. Most of the times you cannot upgrade group tickets to business or first class.
3. Premier International Tours has a Tour Preparation Guide available. Please click here for all information you need to know.
100 days before departure:
Youth teams traveling internationally are requested to get a Soccer Federation Permission to Travel. If you have not started the process, please do so now. More information about this can be found on our website - click here
90 days before departure:
This is one of the most important deadlines for your tour. By this date we cannot accept 1. any additional people 2. any deviation requests. By this date we need to know as well special meal requests like vegetarian, gluten free, etc.
We will contact the coach and/or manager to reconfirm the number of people traveling, to get the official names (as per your passport or birth certificate including middle names) and DOB plus special seating requests. We will ask your manager and/or coach as well to fill out a so called Team Profile Form (for friendly games tours only) and to create a rooming list.
80 days before departure:
1. Premier International Tours will offer all travelers (players, coaches and parents) a NIKE travel t-shirt. We will ask your coach and/or manager for the sizes of all travelers. We encourage you to take some group pictures in front of sites wearing our tees for the Premier International Tours annual photo contest. The winning picture get a $ 500.00 NIKE gift certificate.
2. Please make sure you read the ground transportation inclusions and the role of your guide - see Your Tour Confirmation above.
70 days before departure:
1. We have informed your coach and/or manager about possible excursions (not available for some of tournaments) your group can prebook. Now is a good time to get this finalized.
2. If your team participates at a tournament, please familiarize yourself with the tournament rules listed on each tournament website.
3. Did you think about a gift for the opposing team(s)? We encourage your group to have team pennants for the opposing teams. Any other gift will be appreciated as well.
60 days before departure:
We need to have all signed waivers e-mailed back to us. Please click here to access our waiver forms.