Dallas Texans 2005 Boys - Craft
Dana Cup and Norway Cup
July 23-August 6, 2022
A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and BBB Torch Award Recipient
Preferred International Travel Partner of U.S. Youth Soccer
Official Partner of the United Soccer Coaches
International Tour Partner of US Club Soccer and organizer of US Club Soccer National id2 Team Tours
Before you book:
Your Tour Application Package (Download)
Please complete all forms and return them to your team manager with a check of $ 500.00 per traveler. Checks to be made out to Premier International Tours.
1. Please do not include a date on the check.
2. Include your team name on your check.
Once we have received all waivers and deposit checks we will add the dates to all the checks before we cash them. This will be done on or around October 15. We will e-mail your manager and coach that checks will be cashed so that families have 3 weeks time to book the Travel Protection Insurance including the CFAR clause (Cancel For Any Reason) - more information see below.
After you have booked:
Your Tour Confirmation
After your group has booked with Premier International Tours we will post here a detailed tour confirmation with all important information such as accommodation addresses, flight information, excursion options, etc. We will e-mail your manager and/or coach when this confirmation is available online.
The tour costs are based on the exchange rate of the US$ and CAD$ towards the Euro and British Pound. Fluctuations of the exchange rates of all involved currencies can affect the tour costs. In addition to this, we reserve the right to increase the participant prices in case of an increase in airport (security) taxes and/or fuel surcharges for the airlines.
Your payment schedule and how to make payments.
A deposit of $500.00 per person, payable by check only, is required at the time of your group booking. Your group leader will collect these checks and mail them to Premier International Tours. The $500.00 deposit per person is non-refundable under any circumstances. Together with your manager and/or coach we will make a payment schedule for your group for the subsequent payments after the deposit. This schedule will be posted here after your group has booked. Payments must follow the schedule posted here.
Travelers have two options to pay: by check or by credit card.
Travelers can mail the checks to Premier International Tours, 17838 E. Easter Place, Foxfield, CO 80016. Please have each person include the name of the group and the name of the travelers with/on the check. Please make sure the check will be received on or before the payment date. We will send the group’s main contact (coach and/or manager) an updated financial review/invoice after receipt of these checks. We will not send any individual payment receipt confirmations to the travelers.
By credit card - automatic:
Travelers have the option to complete a credit card authorization form with payments as per the payment schedule agreed upon with the coach and/or manager. We will only accept a credit card authorization form from people who commit to have their card charged for the complete payment schedule (excluding the deposits). On request we can create credit card authorization - please contact us directly.
Many people have a daily limit on their credit card please tell them that they need to inform their bank before we charge the card. Every credit card transaction will be confirmed to the owner of the credit card by sending them a receipt per e-mail. We will send the group’s main contact (coach and/or manager) an updated financial review/invoice after processing these credit cards.
The fact that we offer credit card payments is a service for the coach and/or manager of the team because processing these types of payments are time consuming. Please notice that our primary focus and goal is to organize a perfect tour for your group. Therefore, we must set some rules for the payments to avoid that we will be spending more time managing individual payment requirements than the group’s tour arrangements. We hope you understand.
One person (manager or coach) will be the main contact of Premier International Tours. This person should always be copied in on all communications with Premier International Tours.
Travel Protection (travel insurance)
We strongly encourage your participants to consider purchasing travel protection (insurance), which may include Accident and Sickness Medical Expense, Trip Cancellation, and Trip Interruption coverage. Your travelers can book travel protection plans through Travel Insured. Please note that this is supplemental travel insurance offered through a 3rd party. As such, any purchase, and applicable terms and conditions of any purchase, are solely between Travel Insured and the purchaser/traveler, NOT Premier International Tours. We recommend you consider the Worldwide Trip Protector Plus plan which includes Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) coverage - a document with more information about this plan can be found by clicking here. Your travelers can book the travel protection on their own and choose the travel protection provider they prefer. The plan cost depends on a variety of factors such as the type of plan selected, age of the traveler(s) and tour cost. Please notice that Travel Insured requires that the Travel Protection including CFAR must be booked within 3 weeks of your deposits date.
To check out, compare and purchase Travel Insured’s plans, click here.
The travel protection plan that includes Cancel For Any Reason requires that individuals purchase the travel protection plan within 21 days of sending in the deposit for the tour. CFAR coverage is up to 75% of the prepaid, nonrefundable trip cost (subject to $20,000 maximum). CFAR is optional and available for purchase at the individual level. Trip cancellation must be 48 hours or more prior to scheduled departure. For the Free Trip Cost (coaches tour) there is no CFAR. This CFAR benefit is not available to residents of New York State.
Day by Day Itinerary
We will first post a provisional itinerary and between 2-4 weeks before departure the final itinerary. We will e-mail your manager and/or coach when this itinerary is available online.
At each destination and/or tournament, Premier International Tours has its own tournament staff available to assist you. Secondly Premier International Tours is available 24/7 in case of emergencies (mainly when you are dealing with issues within the USA or matters you cannot resolve with our local – at your destination - staff).
COVID-19-related Travel Requirements - Traveling at Your Own Risk
Please note that COVID-19 has caused countries around the world to devise policies governing travel by non-citizens to their sovereign territories. This has often resulted in the following circumstances below, creating much uncertainty as to the regulations and requirements that apply to group travel itineraries:
* Numerous governmental entities at the destination country creating COVID-19 regulations, such as the Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Health, Immigration Office, and others, often without coordinating with each other, which can result in conflicting and contradictory policies
* Policies and regulations are often not clear, leading to potential misunderstanding.
* Policies and regulations are often not translated to English correctly, leading to potential misunderstanding.
* Policies and regulations are subject to frequent changes.
* Policies and regulations are subject to the subjective interpretation of individual immigration officers and other governmental authorities at the destination and in-transit countries, leading to potentially arbitrary decisions about traveler entry into / transit through a country.
All of the above taken together create situations where you are potentially Traveling at Your Own Risk, but not limited to, being denied boarding an aircraft flying to your destination and / or being denied entry to the destination or in-transit countries. While our company will endeavor to ascertain all rules and regulations applying to your travel itinerary, ultimately you agree that you are Traveling at Your Own Risk.
110 days before departure:
1. We encourage you to start working on your passport. Passports need to be valid 6 months from your return date. More information about passports and visas can be found at our Tour Preparation Guide - click here.
2. If you need a deviation (earlier flight departure than the group or later flight return than the group) you need to do this as soon as possible. We will not accept any deviations within 90 days from departure. The airlines charge a standard deviation fee of $150.00 per person (group rates are subject to availability) plus a possible increase in fare on the requested deviation. All deviation requests are subject to availability of flights. Please notice that airlines allow only a maximum of 10-20% of the group to deviate (percentage depends on the specific airline) and the deviations must be done with the same airline as the group. Deviations can be done for either the return flight only or outbound flight only (depends on the specific airline) but not both. Only a select few airlines allow routing changes on deviations so routing changes are also subject to the conditions of the specific airline used for the group flights. Most of the times you cannot upgrade group tickets to business or first class. With your tour confirmation we will reconfirm the exact deviation policy of the airline we have booked for your group.
3. Premier International Tours has a Tour Preparation Guide available. Please click here for all information you need to know.
100 days before departure:
Youth teams traveling internationally are requested to get a Soccer Federation Permission to Travel. If you have not started the process, please do so now. More information about this can be found on our website - click here
90 days before departure:
This is one of the most important deadlines for your tour. By this date we cannot accept 1. any additional people 2. any deviation requests. By this date we need to know as well special meal requests like vegetarian, gluten free, etc.
We will contact the coach and/or manager to reconfirm the number of people traveling, to get the official names (as per your passport or birth certificate including middle names) and DOB plus special seating requests. We will ask your manager and/or coach as well to fill out a so called Team Profile Form (for friendly games tours only) and to create a rooming list.
80 days before departure:
1. Premier International Tours will offer all travelers (players, coaches and parents) a NIKE travel t-shirt. We will ask your coach and/or manager for the sizes of all travelers. We encourage you to take some group pictures in front of sites wearing our tees for the Premier International Tours annual photo contest. The group with the winning picture will get a $ 500.00 NIKE gift certificate.
2. Please make sure you read the ground transportation inclusions and the role of your guide - see Your Tour Confirmation above.
70 days before departure:
1. We have informed your coach and/or manager about possible excursions (not available for some of the tournaments) your group can pre-book. Now is a good time to get this finalized. Please notice that most pre-booked excursions are non-refundable.
2. If your team participates at a tournament, please familiarize yourself with the tournament rules listed on each tournament website.
3. Did you think about a gift for the opposing team(s)? We encourage your group to have team pennants for the opposing teams. Any other gift will be appreciated as well.